OT? Need yellow jacket repellent

LOL... <
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o32okFYYy0A

<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOeVbwFKSeI

On 8/8/2019 10:09 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Funny. SO much for the fake wasp nest.

or(?) <
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
hifTGKtUQ>

HTH

https://carolinahoneybees.com/yellow-jacket-wasp-trap/

OR ... <
https://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg?ta

https://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg?ta
:o)
On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 8:57:56 PM UTC-5, gray_wolf wrote:

I live in Alabama, where we have a few. The most effective thing I have found is to pour gas down the hole and then drop a shovel load of ashes on it. The funes from the gas kills the yellow jackets and they cannot borrow through the ashes.
Tried the same mix I use, very effectively, against fire ants and it simply does not do the job. This does.
On 8/9/2019 5:53 AM, Dr. Deb wrote:

That causes cancer in California.
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 03:53:15 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Deb"

After your solution, why do I keep thinking about this?
<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Nl39uWEYk