Anybody Know What These Are Used For?

My son grabbed some lumber off of Free Craigslist. These were in the pile.

He said that the bars are wooden dowels, painted black. The frames are 2x4's.

I have a couple of ideas but I'll keep them to myself for now.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

.. dunno .. re-enactment props ?

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Guessing: Crawl space doorways that also prevents critters from entering the crawl space. One each side of the home to allow for ventilation.

Otherwise, no clue. Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

\ I've seen them before but cannot remember where - - - -

Reply to
Clare Snyder

That's exactly what I've been saying to myself all day. They look so damn familiar.

Maybe they remind us of what John T hinted at: Old jail house windows, sort of...but sideways.

Reply to
DerbyDad03