OT Humor: SWMBO Gloat

The young bride approached her awaiting husband on their wedding night and demanded $20 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly aroused state, he readily agreed. This scenario was repeated each time they made love for the next 30 years, with him thinking it was a cute way for her to buy new clothes, etc.

Arriving home around noon one day, she found her husband in a very drunken state. Over the next few minutes she heard of the ravages of financial ruin caused by corporate downsizing and it's effects on a

50-year-old executive.

Calmly, she handed him a bankbook showing deposits and interest for 30 years totaling nearly $1 million dollars. Pointing across the parking lot, she gestured toward the local bank while handing him stock certificates worth nearly $2 million dollars and informing him that he was the largest stockholder in the bank. She told him that for the $20 she had charged him for 30 years each time they had sex, these were the results of her investments.

By now he was distraught and beating his head against the side of the car. She asked him why the disappointment at such good news and he replied, "If I had known what you were doing, I would have given you all of my business!"

Guys REALLY have no idea when to keep their mouth shut.

Reply to
jo4hn

GASP! CHOKE! SPUTTER!

Reply to
Silvan

Funny as hell, SWMBO would skin me if I showed her though.

James

Silvan wrote:

Reply to
James

That's too bad. Mine liked it. As did all the ladies I know.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in Fairfax

Cute, but at $20 bucks a pop I would have been broke in a week. ;-) Know what I mean?

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

Means your job don't pay s**t?

Doug Miller

Y'ever heard the old saw (OWWR) that if you put a bean into a jar each time you have sex the first year of marriage then take a bean out each time from then on you will never empty the jar?

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

I've heard people say that.

Doug Miller

Not me. I can afford $20 a year easy.

Reply to
Silvan

I'd say that's definitely true. Or these days, probably the time you first start having sex, married or not. Man, we used to be like rabbits.

Those were the days. :(

Reply to
Silvan