Sometimes today's young people DO use their brains.

I am one who does not put much hope in today's young people. Seems they are lazy and cant do anything other than push buttons on electronic devices. A friend of mine reassured me that *sometimes* they really do use their brains. On Saturday evening, he spilled a can of beer on their bed. He said his wife removed the bedding and used a cloth with water and soap to clean it up on the mattress, but said it was very wet and they would not be able to sleep in their bed. Around midnight, they were talking about setting up their tent in the yard so they had a place to sleep. He said they had been running a fan next to the bed for hours but it was not drying. That's when their 9 year old daughter came in with a hair dryer, and said "try this". Ten minutes later, they had a dry bed. He said he was quite amazed that she thought of using that hair dryer, which worked very well. He said "why didn't I think of that"?

Maybe there is hope for at least some of today's kids!!!

Reply to
Bud

Because the 9-year-old was sober and it sounds like the parents were not?

Reply to
Roger Wilco

I love it!

Reply to
Muggles

snipped-for-privacy@Weiser.com posted for all of us...

Because someone in the family wet the bed?

Reply to
Tekkie®