OT: Hilarity for dog lovers.

I have never felt more sorry for a dog in my life. LOL Especially funny as a friend of mine has one of the kindest dogs on the planet, also a Dobie.

Robatoy

humiliation. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

friend died overnight :-( He only went off his food the evening before yesterday. Probably cancer gone ballistic.

-P.

Reply to
Peter Huebner

Sorry to hear that, Peter. In so many ways, dogs can be a much better friend than a human could ever be. I hope you had a lot of great years together. Who knows, there might already be a reference on the secret 'DogNetwork', that another pup must try to get a job to look after you. Dogs talk amongst themselves, you know. There's a breed to suit your need. After a while.

Robatoy

Maybe it was just me, but the look on that Dobie's face just cracked me up.

Reply to
Robatoy

BTY I posted a growth progress picture of our 10 month puppy/shop dog, Moca, on a.b.p.w.

Reply to
Leon

Nope, not just you. I got the distinct impression that "the look" was saying, "I'll get you for this. I don't know when, I don't know where, but I *will* get you."

Now, would you really trust that dog around you or your children after you had humiliated it like that?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

LOL.. that reminds me of an old Fritz The Cat cartoon from the 60's. The punchline was: "wait till he puts on his headphones."

Reply to
Robatoy

As he should.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

LOL. Yep, that or "You gotta sleep sometime"

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Heh, that sounds a lot more like "Fat Freddy's Cat".

-P.

Reply to
Peter Huebner

You know what? I think you're right. I just Googled the images and that's more like the one I vaguely remember...it was...after all... the sixties.

Robatoy