Work Sharp 3000

Has anyone had any experience with the Work Sharp 3000? It had a good write up but wondering how it works in the real world

Reply to
Bill B

Just picked one up yesterday. Works GREAT. Quickly took six chisels from dull and various angles (24.8 to 25.2 degrees because it was hard getting the previously used honing guide lined up) to very sharp and

25-degrees on the dot.
Reply to
cgallery

I've had mine for 2 months or so. I easily get all me chisels sharp in

10 minutes or so. Just as easy to do plane irons. Look for sales. Well worth the money.

Ed

Reply to
ectablesaw