OT - Geography Puzzles

I stumbled across a couple of on-line puzzle pages that I thought might be of interest, and seemed worth sharing...

This one might be fun for any kids in your family:

this one might offer adults a challenge or two:

Morris Dovey

Your Final level: 10 Your Traveler IQ: 115

Reply to
Doug Miller

These puzzles are fascinating. Couldn't get to the last level in the last one though. Mayhap some brushing up on Africa is in order. Sent them to friends and family. Thanks. still getting smarter, jo4hn (who in 400 years will be a genius)

Reply to
jo4hn

As things seem to be going, I figure that in 400 weeks I won't be able to find North America. :-b

Anyway, I think it's more interesting than playing spider.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

...anyone find a way to make the picture/puzzle bigger? My eyes just don't get that kind of detail anymore!

cg

Reply to
Charlie Groh

Point mouse to spot, then right click mouse, then "zoom in"

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:9qFSk.995$mi4.684 @nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

I didn't know that, now I only got a few points from getting to level 11. Too bad there were no Dutch questions ...

Reply to
Han

It's an Adobe thing.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 04:44:58 +0000, Morris Dovey wrote (in article ):

There's a Great Lake in Portsmouth, though and everyone in London now says "Howdy" and "Y'all.."

Do I win a prize?

Reply to
Bored Borg

No. Please change it back. I just flashed an image of Gordon Brown stepping up to the podium and tawkin' lak George Bush, and a smiling Queen 'Lizbeth soundin' jes lak Ladybird Johnson.

Shudder.

Reply to
Morris Dovey