ot - dylan resurgent

my 16 year old daughter is asking for tunes from highway 61.

what's going to happen when she finds blonde on blonde?

what about:

i was riding on the mayflower when i thought i spyed some land...

...to be stuck inside of mobile...

...she's an artist she don't look back...

...every body knows baby's got no clothes...

damn - they might actually start speaking english.

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson

Dream on, old man.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Give her the best first:

"Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son" Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on" God say, "No." Abe say, "What?" God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but The next time you see me comin' you better run" Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?" God says, "Out on Highway 61."

Hmmmm.... sounds like a phase to me.

Love 'em or not, the Ramones (think the joyous "I Wanna Be Sedated") have been around for forty years, and at this point most are dead.

However, last year at 17, my niece and her group "discovered" them. Once they found out they were well respected in some circles, admired in many, and at one time really popular on the underground music scene they dropped them like a hot rock.

I for one would be interested to hear her report back on your presentation (seriously!). Good luck!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Tom Watson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

lol - u r 2 funny!

Scott, knock knock knocking on retirement's door

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

that bookmarks the memories of my youthful indiscretions. I very much enjoy this song when he sings it with Cash on Nashville skyline.

Girl From The North Country

Well, if you're travelin' in the north country fair, Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline, Remember me to one who lives there. She once was a true love of mine.

Well, if you go when the snowflakes storm, When the rivers freeze and summer ends, Please see if she's wearing a coat so warm, To keep her from the howlin' winds.

Please see for me if her hair hangs long, If it rolls and flows all down her breast. Please see for me if her hair hangs long, That's the way I remember her best.

I'm a-wonderin' if she remembers me at all. Many times I've often prayed In the darkness of my night, In the brightness of my day.

So if you're travelin' in the north country fair, Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline, Remember me to one who lives there. She once was a true love of mine.

Reply to
angelasekeris

On May 31, 12:29=A0pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote nothing, (then, in my best Schultz) "Nuthhinggg"! Wooops...*wondering just how much shit I'm in*

I have to stop posting here from her computer...

Reply to
Robatoy