<OT> buy the wedding dress for craig shergold

theres this kid, craig shergold, with a brain tumor, and he wants to set the world record for the most get well cards delivered to him in a wedding dress once worn by a fat man.....

randy

Reply to
xrongor

What can I do to help? If I send an email to Microsoft I can win a trip to Disney World and then I'll donate it to Craig.

Be sure to pass this on to ten of your friends within the hour. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
Mark L.

Not unless he can display them on a Ryobi router table.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

There are some morons who will believe this BS.

Reply to
Glen

ya that one sure stuck good... just last year it came around our area again and i think a few more cards went out. the funny thing is he's still alive and well today.

randy

Reply to
xrongor

Given the persistence of things on the internet and the cycle of new users, that one will probably still be going in pockets or fits and starts even after Craig Shergold has passed away at a ripe old age.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita