The Easter Bunny delivers dyed eggs to at least half the homes in North
America, as well as other parts of the world. That's many billions of
eggs. Every egg must be boiled and then dyed, and after that, they must
be delivered. All the eggs are prepared the day before Easter, or they
would get stale. This is a HUGE job for one bunny. How does he do it?
He must boil eggs in huge vats which boil a million eggs in one batch.
Just the thought of such a huge vat being operated by one bunny is a
frightening thought. What if the Easter Bunny fell in to that vat? That
would surly be the end of Easter forever.
But it appears that the Easter Bunny has been doing this for thousands
of years, and even at a very old age, he can still do all this work, and
does it well. This seems to prove that eating eggs is healthy, because
he dont even have arthritis.
But there seems to be some missing facts.
1. The Easter Bunny does not appear to have any Elves to assist him with
all this work. HOW DOES HE DO IT?
2. The Easter Bunny does NOT have a sleigh pulled by reindeer. HOW DOES
HE TRANSPORT ALL THOSE EGGS, ALONG WITH THE CANDY AND BASKETS?
3. I've never heard of the Easter Bunny coming down the Chimney. How
the heck does he GET INTO LOCKED HOUSES?
4. What color is the Easter Bunny (BEFORE dying eggs), and what color is
he (AFTER dying eggs)?
5. Is the Easter Bunny really a "HE" or is it a "SHE"? (Does it wear
pants or a dress)
6. Last but not least, is his/her REAL name "Peter Cottontail" ('LEGAL'
first and last name).
These are all questions left unanswered, and inquiring minds want to