Online Laser Engraving Store

Welcome to Starwrx's online store. We are a custom laser engraving company located 20 minutes outside of Rochester, NY, in the town of Williamson. We engrave custom images to a variety of materials (wood, metal, acrylic, plastic, marble, and more). These custom engraving make unique, and affordable gifts for all occassions.

We strongly believe that the quality of our products is a direct reflection of our customer's own imagination and ingenuity. We also perform custom laser engraving on personal items (dimensions up to 12"x24"x6"). To visit us online please go to

you,

R Berman

Reply to
Robert Berman

Robert

Well, I definitely will NOT be considering your company for any future work I need, as spamming this group is an act that brands you as an asshole

So glad NOT to have to actually try your company to find this out

John

Reply to
John

Send complaints to:

From your TOS @ midphase.com:

13.1 Commercial advertisements are NOT WELCOME in most discussion groups and on most e-mail mailing lists. Inappropriate posting may result in account suspension or cancellation. See the newsgroup or mailing list's charter for whether advertising is allowed or not. "Spamming," or sending a message to many different off-topic newsgroups is particularly unethical and will be treated as such breach of this ethical policy.
Reply to
MikeB