LASER ENGRAVING

For the finest in CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVING, call:

Sheoga Hardwood Flooring

15320 Burton-Windsor Rd. Middlefield, OH 44062 (800) 834-1180

We can custom engrave and cut many materials - wood, plastic, glass, acrylic, leather. It can be engraved with your logo, special occasion message(birthday, anniversary, wedding, Christmas, etc.) or your own design. Any item can be personalized and makes an excellent gift. We can also engrave pens, clocks, rubber stamps, name badges, key chains, plaques, recognition awards and many other items. Feel free to call me directly or email.

Peter Lazar Sheoga Hardwood Flooring (800) 834-1180 snipped-for-privacy@sheogaflooring.com

Reply to
peter