Etching/engraving tool...

Spurred by the Laser Engraving post...

As my personal tools are getting more and more commingled with those at work, I'd like to start being more diligent about identifying them. Any recommendations as to a good value in an etching device or an engraver? I'd probably like to get a lettering template or two as well. For wooden things I've been just stamping my initials in a nonsensitive area, but for things like scrapers, steel rules and squares I'd like something with more permanence than tape or marker.

Thanks -

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique