one handed chain saw

interesting tool

not sure how useful this would be for me but maybe there is a niche

maybe for pruning but loppers work so fast and easy i see that as a longshot

Reply to
Electric Comet

And, then there's the musical application < http://a.co/0WinYlz>

Reply to
whit3rd

Can't see any possible use for this tool. Looks like an April Fools type tool. Can't imagine Bosch would bother making something this seemingly useless, yet I see pro's using Bosch tools all the time, just not this one:-)

Reply to
Jack

a sign of the times

like the flame throwers that tesla sold out of

common sense has become very uncommon

Reply to
Electric Comet