OLD DEWALT TABLE SAW 8.25"

I have one of these and would like to know if its worth anything. I have it mounted on a steel square tube frame with an old craftsman motor at present. I have another 8.25" TS (Conventional Sears Direct Drive) that fits in better for my temporary/second shop and just don't need this antique. But, is it an antique - worth some money - or should I give it to the Sarasota, Florida S.A.?

Pictures:

Hoosierpopi

Wrong Group....

Go over to

"collector" crowd is over there and somebody "might" want some old Dewalt.

Hoosierp> I have one of these and would like to know if its worth anything. I

Reply to
Pat Barber

Reply to
Lowell Holmes

Reply to
Dave - Parkville, MD

Reply to
clare at snyder dot ontario do

high as $15 up here in Ontario. Over-all a rather useless saw.