Anyone Have A Powr-Kraft Table Saw?

I have an old Powr-Kraft table saw from Monkey Wards. When I got it the motor and bracket were not attached. I attached it the only way I could see how but when the arbor is tilted the belt is way too twisted and it looks like it will either slip off the pulleys or wear out quickly. The motor bracket is now attached to the two bolts that hold the rear of the saw onto the rear of the stand. Can anyone tell me where the bracket is supposed to be attached? One end of the bracket has a flared fitting that looks like it should fit onto something but I can't see what. It looks just like this one but it'll only take an 8" blade:

There are paint splatters etc on the top side of the motor so at least I think I have it on right-side-up. Aside from all that, with the arbor set at 90 degrees, the saw seems to run just fine and has plenty of power.

Reply to
Ulysses

I have a craftsman, so not the same, but I'm pretty sure my motor tilts with the arbor. See if there is an extension of the arbor mount that could support the motor.

Reply to
Eric in North TX

I have a craftsman, so not the same, but I'm pretty sure my motor tilts with the arbor. See if there is an extension of the arbor mount that could support the motor.

Thanks. I'll keep staring at it. All the pics I've found that show the motor are obscured in some way but some are definately in the back behind the saw.

Reply to
Ulysses

If you are still interested, I have a 3333 with manuals.

Reply to
Darrel

replying to Darrel, gus wrote: I have a 3333 and would be interested in copy of manuals.

Reply to
gus

replying to gus, wayside wrote: I have a 3333 and can't figure out how to adjust blade height. Any help here?

Reply to
wayside

replying to Darrel, Marty Stedem wrote: Hello Darrel, if you still have the 3333 manual I’d certainly appreciate pictures of it or copy or whatever is easier. And I’d certainly pay you for for your efforts. Thank you, Marty Stedem cell: 573-356-2294

Reply to
Marty Stedem

I have a Powr-Kraft TMG-3333A. I am interested in a copy of the manuals, if they might be available. Thank you.

Reply to
Rich S.

He might be replying to an 11 year old post, but this post was just 5 hours ago. He wants a copy of the manuals for that saw.

You have to give him credit for putting all the facts in his post, unlike almost all the other homemoaners.

Reply to
micky

He may be SOL if Monkey Ward never digitized their books before they bit the dust.

Reply to
gfretwell

There's an old woodworking tool website that might have a copy .

Reply to
Snag

I think he's already tried online, so now he's trying to find someone who owns the same saw and will copy the manual for him.

Here's someone else with the same problem.

I think they're just going to have to figure out how it works on their own.

Reply to
micky

I forgot to include the link! But I don't have it anymore. It was a similar situation.

Reply to
micky

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 19:15:02 +0000, Rich S. posted for all of us to digest...

Try here for all your manuals needs:

Tekkie©

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 21:16:46 -0600, Snag posted for all of us to digest...

Try

Tekkie©

I have a tmg 3333 need tilt lock assy. Any ideas, or will I have to make one out of steel.?

Reply to
Clifford manley