O/T: You Gotta Be Kidding

Yeah, 1964 and CC got hit worse than Anchorage!

Reply to
LDosser

On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 21:44:01 -0700, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

I looked at the map and they're on a flat below the surrounding mountains. Elevation 43', annual rainfall 70". PASS!

-- Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. -- John Muir

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It had plenty to do with it indirectly, though. I had relatives on both sides in that fight, though I've had more contact with the Confederate side of the family.

My guess is McDonnell forgot because his family were sharecroppers or smallholders in Appalachia back then and knew as little about slavery as he does today.

He and Cuccinelli are a pair, for sure.

Reply to
Charlie Self