Very Much O T But Can You Help

I have tried NewsGroups dealing with computers but they seem to be mostly for the yanks and they seem not to like strangers asking questions, so can you help please.

I am trying to create a database using Microsoft Access so that I can put details of everything (house contents) that is in the house together in to it together with pictures of the items. Then, I want to be able to print out each item separately with picture.

I can create the database, but adding pictures and doing the reports is just goes over the head.

Any help that anyone could offer would be most appreciated.

Reply to
the_constructor

Have you tried the Microsoft newsgroup server 'msnews.microsoft.com'?

(In Outlook Express go to -Tools-Accounts-News-Add-News. then follow the instructions and enter "msnews.microsoft.com" as the server.)

In there you will find not only many groups dedicated solely to Access but also 'real' Microsoft experts

Slatts

Reply to
Sla#s

Really it would take too long to go through all the possibilites. You don't say what version of access you are using but a good general guide is The Access Bible by Irwin and Prague. You can pick a copy up for 97 from Amazon for as little as £12. Best bet is to get it and study it. ISTR they use an example which includes images so it might do you straight off the examples files.

This might help

and this is very good

AG

Try Picasa at Google It may not do all you want, but is a good program for storing, printing pics etc.

Reply to
hlmw