O/T: Knee Jerk

Reply to
Robatoy

Do you ever read what was posted before you reply? Tim did respond to my post, with agreement.

How does this have anything to do with the issues of the day? ..either here in RW or on the national political stage? Seems you're the one holding up the strawman.

Reply to
keithw86
[snipped more of Tim's demonic soul-less banter]

Discussing ANYthing with you impossible as you have no ability to see anything through anyone else's eyes. Tim's view is the only view. Period. You are a very disturbed creature, Tim.

You can bend, twist, and flap in any direction you want, tossing up straw-men by the truckload, but for you to accuse anybody of misdirection is the best laugh I had all day.

Your arguments cannot follow a straight line. You have to keep taking detours to your stock-piles of hurtful vitriol in order to feel like you are making a case for yourself. Your venomous words are way more disgusting than a simple 'f*ck you' would ever be. You get all offended by people using language THEIR way...yet you continue to skewer people with YOUR vile disgusting language. Do you honestly think you have advantage by not using curse words? Is that all you can hide behind?.."oh nooooo Rob cussed at meeeeeee...MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Grow the f*ck up, asshole. And stop trying to baffle people with your bullshit, straw-men and out-right lies.

There... that is English...now go whine somewhere else, Now apologize to Upscale or I'll ride your ass like a new bride.

:-)

Robatoy

No, ..YOU just made that leap.

I do not defend theft as there is no theft..all there is your hollow bladder full of hot air.

Reply to
Robatoy

I keep telling you that I am not interested even slightly in your h*mo-erotic fantasies.

I also have nothing whatsoever to apologize for.

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

You're the one that used children as an analogy for the disabled, not me.

Actually, it is a conspiracy to commit theft wherein the moochers higher the government thugs to do their stealing for them. I stand corrected.

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Err, make that "hire"

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Can't you EVER talk to people without insults and talking 'down' to people?

Reply to
Robatoy

Hey Buttercup, go read the first paragraph of his response to me and get back to me on just who was mean here first.

I have decided to fight fire with fire. This means you and the rest of pottymouths better hunker down - I have a way more interesting vocabulary than you do. Oh ... while it is never intended, a person of reason is always "talking down" to people that express themselves irrationally...

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

/me gets out the popcorn, this is going to be good

Reply to
FrozenNorth

If you listen closely, you can hear the soft clicking of the steel balls as he rolls them over and over again in his hand...

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom Watson

Reply to
Robatoy

On Sep 22, 7:02=A0pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote: a lot of weak shit.

That's it? A 'mirror' line is fighting fire with fire?

But I do hear "click, click"

Reply to
Robatoy

RE: Tim Daneliuk

Reminds me of the advice my mother gave me a long time ago:

"Son, if you are going to mess with chicken shit, you are bound to get some on you."

Even with a kill file, it's tough to keep clean.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I wasn't talking to you, you misguided douche-nozzle!

Obviously, else I wouldn't be so amused by your ineptness!

Reply to
Jack Stein

That label 'douche nozzle' is really bothering you isn't?

Reply to
Robatoy

I agree. I've never be remotely interest in the Conservatives, but the 'leaders' of the Liberals for the past several years have been lacking in everything I'd consider necessary to be a leader of our country.

Reply to
Upscale

Riiiggghhht!!!! Notice when it comes to you giving examples in your life of how you contribute, you always come up with extreme examples of what your relatives are or do.

When called about being negative about blacks, you claim to not only have a black relative, but one that was blacker than most.

When questioned on charity, you claimed to make many charitable contributions ~ anonymously, the epitome of giving.

When it's suggested that your relatives are union trouble makers in the medical industry, you respond with the thought that they're first responders ~ emergency responders.

Do you see how all that sounds? It tells us that you're full of bullshit because you continually counter with the best in humanity (your relatives) while you contribute nothing and exist solely to whine and complain all day without giving a shred of consideration to anybody.

Daneliuk, you are full of shit. I know it, everybody else knows it. I suspect (although I could be wrong) even Doug Miller knows it, but he supports you just to hassle me.

You feel free to question my integrity by calling me evil and a thief solely based on the fact that I benefit from country wide universal health care. I know it's all you have. And, if that's the best form of attack you can muster with your screwed up logic, then you stick with that. But, we both know what's really true. I don't have to conjure up extreme examples of contributions by relatives to defend myself. Compared to me, there's nothing you can offer to bolster yourself.

Reply to
Upscale

Only problem is that most everybody gets drawn into some completely off topic political or gun or medical or other non woodworking topic. Yet, it only seems to be you with your extremely limited intelligence that suggests filtering everybody. I wonder why that is?

Reply to
Upscale

In actuality, it's always you who has made the first derogatory comments ~ in every discussion whatever the nature. Right from the first time we were discussing universal health care some years before anything 'mean' was said, you decided to come out with the fact that I was evil and a thief for accepting universal health care.

This is the internet. It's all online, even what was said years before. Tell me I'm wrong Tim. Show me where you were attacked first. Tell me you're not a hypocrite of the highest degree.

Castigate me as much as you want, but despite the difficulties I have physically, my memory is excellent.

Reply to
Upscale