O/T: It's Amusing

"I've been studying politics, man and boy, for over forty years. I have yet to discover whether we are being led by well-meaning fools or by really intelligent people who are just putting us on." (Lawrence J. Peter - founder of "The Peter Principle).

Reply to
HeyBub

I've been more often accused of being disturbed than of being a handsome genius.

Tim Douglass

laptop knows me too well - it just announced "your battery is low!"

Reply to
Tim Douglass