New Sharpening System JoolTool Warrior

Saw a new sharpening "system" at the Santa Clara CA woodworking show. Pics and description in a.b.p.w. Seems overpriced at $250,

There were some package deals on both waterstones, Two Cherries bench chisels - set of four for $75 and set of six for $115.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

Recently I moved from scary sharp to Shaptons. Although they cost me a pretty penny, the Shapton 1000 stone is faster than my course diasharp from dmt. The edge I get from the 8000 is significantly sharper than what I ever got with 2500 grit automobile paint grade sandpaper.

They stay really flat, I am now using the diasharp to flatten the Shaptons. I am a believer and plan to add another stone below the 1000 grit this summer.

Alan

Reply to
arw01