New Rotex Sander

I mentioned a few weeks ago the new to come Festool track saw with a scoring blade.

So Festool will soon have a new Rotex Sander for tight quarters. I was able to take a picture of the sand paper that it will use.

Leon

We need a pen or coin for perspective so we know how big the screw is. For we know that could be a screw used to hold bridge girders together. ;-)

A few years ago the family was texting back and forth about what size turkey each of us were getting. My son sent us a picture of the oven in his RV, telling us that he wouldn’t be getting whole Turkey that year. I told him that we couldn’t tell the size of the oven without some perspective, so he sent us this. :-)

DerbyDad03

Leon <lcb11211@swbelldotnet> wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I've been wondering... Where are the dust collection holes? I'd hate to have to drill them myself.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

To make your life easier...