Actual Woodworking Again

I have not posted much of my work lately but here are some give away Christmas gifts. No boxes or cutting boards this year. ;~)

I use the Shaper Origin to cut the half lap dado's in the stock before ripping to to the exact width to fit the dado.

In the clamps.

40 with a coat of Rubio Monocote Pure.

Yes drum sander scratches are visible but mostly when you zoom in on the picture. BUT thse are trivets and will get scratched up anyway.

Scroll left and right for my recent builds in the past 18 months.

Reply to
Leon