New Project!

I am going to draw this up in Sketchup and I would like for Swingman to build it!

Leon

Cool! Quite a one-trick pony!

Bill

Reply to
Bill

It has been viral on FB the past few days ... enjoyed the concept, and the tune, sort of ... but was forced to close my eyes to keep from having to use brain bleach to get rid of the image of that metrosexual male. LOL

Reply to
Swingman

Was there a guy in that video? LOL

Reply to
Leon

Not quite. The tunes can be changed. There is another video on Youtube that shows the programming. Very cool, in any case.

Reply to
krw

Well, he was born that way.

Reply to
krw

I saw that. Thought the guy was absolutely crazy to do this thing. This is an approach that was used 150 years ago. Interesting enough, the guy who put this whole thing together is an "electronic musician", whatever that is.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

I'm sure he had a great deal of fun doing it, as well as it being an excellent way for musicians, who by nature thrive on attention, to gain some. LOL

Reply to
Swingman

Hard to imagine that Matias Wandel had no part in this.

Did anyone else notice that part of the mechanism acts to produce a "tremelo" effect? You can see him working it my hand (it's off to the left of the xylophone bars) in the middle of the video.

Reply to
Greg Guarino

The images of him "playing" the machine aren't as bad as some of the table saw techniques he uses in other videos.

Can you imagine working side by side with him in your shop?

Reply to
DerbyDad03