New Interesting site

Hello ,

my name is martin de roode and i come from the netherlands.

i have made a new site about metal working.

This site is for every body who want te learn something about metal working.

the url :

are also a lot of links. Do you have also a site, please send me an email with url, title and description and i shall place a link to you.

i hope i help a lot of other people.

greetings, martin de roode

Zelfmade CNC Engraving machines Scale models Robotics metal working

Reply to
martin de roode

| the url :

| i hope i help a lot of other people.

Martin...

You have. Your CNC engraving project web pages inspired me to build my own small CNC machine.

Thank you!

Morris Dovey