new 17" bandsaw from Wilke

Anyone seen this one yet? Rresaws 11.5 (why couldn't they squeeze out the last 1/2 inch?), has *cast iron* wheels. Yet, for some reason, is lighter than the grizzly 19" by almost 80 lbs. Granted, sometimes shipping weights are not accurate, but still...

I have a wilke cabinet saw and love it, and a grizzly jointer, also very good. I'm not yet brand loyal, so still on the fence.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave