need parts for old rockwell tablesaw 34-345

I have a 34-345 10" rockwell tablesaw and am in need of the elevating handwheel (part #131), mine is starting to crack(PLASTIC!) where the pin fits in. I would prefer to buy buy all the way back to the tilt clamp (parts 127 through 134). And if this is offered in metal vs plastic that would be even better. Any help is appreciated. Reply to my email if you have anything... HELP!!!!! Benji snipped-for-privacy@nc.rr.com

Reply to
Benji White

"Homeowner" grade saw. Lucky it's still got a belt that drives the blade, given the age. However, call Delta, they _might_ be able to help. Friend had one. Noisy SOB that left black marks on maple as it passed over the table.

Up in BC, but the Canadian distribution system may be different.

Search on your model and then check serial #

Reply to
George

I did a servicenet search with that model number at the Delta site and came up empty. I fear your unit, or at least that plastic part, is not being serviced any more, however, I would call Delta to confirm. Delta was rockwell until 1984. So you must have a fairly old unit and with plastic handwheels it was more than likely consumer.

Sorry I could'nt help.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

Reply to
Benji White

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:45:08 -0400, "George" scribbled:

Like George says, try ace tool repair. They will ship anywhere and have many old parts, and can usually find them if they don't have it in stock.

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

See if you can find it here or on a simalar saw to yours.

Reply to
krg