Thermador old parts cross reference:

Thermador does not have cross reference for old parts. When I first called my local appliance parts store and then Thermador in 2008 and gave them the model number GPS484GG of the appliance and asked for part # SQ003 (simmer controller) they said that they did not know of such a part and so it was no longer made. I trusted them and told my client. My client called another technician and I wound-up looking like a fool. In 2008 the internet wasn't as efficient as it is today. Now you can easily find that the new part number for SQ003 is 00497234. So I called Thermador today again just to see if they had improved along with the internet over the years. They still don't know what a simmer controller SQ003 is.

Reply to
Molly Brown

Oren posted for all of us...

She studied 3days for her urine test... She was simmering.

Reply to
Tekkie®