need a design

I have a large brass table top with a hammered grapevine relief about 5 feet by 3 feet (made in India many years ago).
I've debated rebuilding the rosewood folding base but we don't have the room to set it up and use it as a table.
My wife wants to hang the table top on the wall. It is not too heavy but I need a way of supporting the big sheet of brass. Something like a large plate hanger might work. I've searched for such an item but as time goes by I think more and more about building something instead.
Any ideas or pointers would be appreciated.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.