need a design

I have a large brass table top with a hammered grapevine relief about 5 feet by 3 feet (made in India many years ago).

I've debated rebuilding the rosewood folding base but we don't have the room to set it up and use it as a table.

My wife wants to hang the table top on the wall. It is not too heavy but I need a way of supporting the big sheet of brass. Something like a large plate hanger might work. I've searched for such an item but as time goes by I think more and more about building something instead.

Any ideas or pointers would be appreciated.

Reply to
william kossack