Nail Gun Rafter Hook

I need a rafter hook for my Bostitch N88WWB, this one from amazon looks as though it will work,

the problem is, I am in Canada and I guess I can't order stuff from amazon. The Toolhangers Unlimited website doesnt list this particular hanger, and none of the other ones they have look compatible. Does anyone know a website where i can order this, or something like it from Canada? Or should they be available from a generic hardware store?

Reply to
dave12345

but the problem is, I am in Canada and I guess I can't order stuff

Did you read down on the page? None of us can order it. a.. Amazon.com Sales Rank: #66,404 in Tools & Hardware (See Top Sellers in Tools & Hardware) a.. Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

but the problem is, I am in Canada and I guess I can't order stuff

It looks like a 16 penny nail in the side of the rafter would be just as effective.

Reply to
Nova

Don't know if you can get this item in the great white north...but this works GREAT

DAGS for "Toolhangers Unlimited 21087T" it's available at other sites as well.

I have the plastic collated version of that nailer and it fits where the handle (air inlet end) holds the nail magazine, mounts below the handle, and folds out when needed...wouldn't have the nailer with out it.

DAC

work,

but the problem is, I am in Canada and I guess I can't order stuff

Reply to
DAC

work,

> but the problem is, I am in Canada and I guess I can't order stuff

Do the three holes match the three bolts on the gun exactly? Or will i have to be drill and tapping holes?

Reply to
dave12345