17th Edition Wiring Regulations or BS7671

Ive been looking on various bookseller sites for news with no success. All I've tried are blind alleys and it was suggested the launch date might be deferred. Have you any more recent news?
Reply to
cynic
Amazon will take your order now for delivery later this month:
All I've tried are blind alleys and it was suggested the launch date
Publication date is 21st Jan, according to the above. The e-mail I got from them confirming my order says "Dispatch estimate for these items: 23 Jan 2008"
Reply to
Andy Wade

Site Timeline Threads