my woodworking

Hi everybody, my name is Damir, and this is my hoby my english isn't good, and because of that I put my pics this is my woodworking Les Paul, mini-guitar for my kid, bass guitar and tamburica coment please

rudex

rudex wrote,on my timestamp of 18/06/2008 7:17 PM:

That looks great, Damir. Well done!

Reply to
Noons

What country are you in?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I am from Croatia, Zagreb

Reply to
rudex

So far Damir, your english is fine.

And your work is wonderful. Welcome.

Tanus

Reply to
Tanus

Again, welcome to the group.. I'm in Baja California, Mexico

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Your English may not be so good, but your woodworking sure is. Very nice.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

thanks

Mexico is very beautiful country, and that is my next destination for travelling I am a mariachi fun :-)))

Reply to
rudex

something else

for flies....fly fishing

rudex

That was an unfortunate sig line ...

Reply to
Bob Martin

Very nice work p craftsman!

Reply to
Hoosierpopi

scenes and small models --yours are very well done. For the hand tools (the saw and shovel), did you make those as well?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Nice work on the Les Paul style guitar. Is it a set neck or bolt on?

rudex wrote:

Reply to
mapdude

Reply to