Merry Christmas everybody!

Bah humbug!

Reply to
Pancho

Same to you.

I was in the pub when it opened today.

Unfortunately that was because I was fixing the oven:-(

The temporary lash-up got it working.

Reply to
ARW

Quite. Cold beer would never do. ;-)

I've just noticed they've closed off a local street here tomorrow - it's got loads of bars, etc. Must be expecting crowds.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Many thanks and the same to you and everyone else (even the fairy-cyclists)!

Reply to
JNugent

Free pint(s) and food ?

Reply to
Andrew

humbug

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Not a sniff of it.

In fact not even offered a brew.

Wankers

Reply to
ARW

Did they pay you?

Reply to
GB

You must have got *something* out of it. you must have at least shagged the barmaid? Seriously.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Oh gosh. Dont. Having removed my tripping mouse frm te electric aga, the oil aga packed up and I spent friday morning de-coking it...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Of course.

Reply to
ARW

One of them flashed her t*ts. But she always does.

Reply to
ARW

Perhaps they thought you should buy them a cup of tea?

Anyway, Merry Christmas, everyone. :)

Reply to
GB

Same from me too.

Reply to
Scott

What was that old sci fi story about where the people were lured in with bars and then spirited away by aliens to work as slaves?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

And a Happy New Year.