Hey everybody!

Folks -

Yipeee!!! Thank GOD it's Monday... More COFFEE, and fresh bits for my routers!

Cheers,

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead

LOL.... About 20 years ago I made the same "Thank God" comment every Monday morning to my cashier and service advisors. They looked at me like I was crazy. I explained that it was no longer Sunday and I could stop worrying about going back to work on Monday. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

That was my refrain in high school. Growing up on a farm/ranch interfered with being a lazy, sleep-in teen on weekends. ;-)

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

All right, boys and girls, Mr. Moorhead has set us an excellent example of expressing immense if slightly childish glee. We will follow and strive to augment that feeling by joining in a group "yeehaw". All ready. Good. Now. On three. One. Two. Three "YEEEEHAAAAAWW!" Good. You may all return to your seats.

mahalo, jo4hn

(p.s. good goin' John)

Reply to
jo4hn

And I'm on VACATION until 1/3/2005. Should give me enough time to make a pile of sawdust!

Reply to
Woodchuck

That is SOOOO wrong!!

Reply to
sandman

maybe he works from Wednesday to Sunday??

Reply to
mac davis

My brother works Wednesday to Friday, and every other Saturday (12 per day) He loves Monday's and Tuesdays, Kids and wife are gone, what a life!

Reply to
Mike Coonrod