...and I'll buy it tomorrow (Sat). After lots of questions here, lots
of internet searches and digging thru current rags w/ tool reviews, I
decided I can get the most bang for the buck "for my specific needs" by
purchasing the Craftsman 21254 10" unit. I went back and forth between
it and the Dewalt DW703 but Sears won in the end, again, based upon my
hobbiest low usage needs.
Why? It has:
- dual lasers that are fully adjustable (none on the DW);
- it has bed extensions if needed (none incl on the DW);
- it has a motor brake (none on the DW that I could find documented);
- it has hold downs if needed, (none incl on the DW);
- it has a stand included (none incl on the DW).
Both are $199 but Craftsman Club discount applies tomorrow for an addt'l
10% off. I'm confident it'll do what I need. Thank you one and all for
your input, it was most appreciated.