Mini-gloat

SWMBO works for a division of Stanley Tools. This weekend is the Brickyard 400 here in Indianapolis, and Stanley is sponsoring a car. So they had a company picnic on Thursday, coupla hours paid time off, free chow, meet the driver, contests, door prizes, the whole nine yards. And SWMBO got this as a door prize:

so B&D isn't quite in the same league with Bosch or Milwaukee, but it's pretty hard to beat the price.

Reply to
Doug Miller

The link did not work for me. What was it?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 00:24:02 -0400, "Lee Michaels"

probably neglected to add the period after 'details'.

Reply to
Upscale

Got it.

Hey Doug, nice door prize.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

-------------------------- I'm still not getting there.

I see a period after details above.

What are me and my puter missing?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

KEWL!!

Good enough to say you suck!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

RE: Subject

One of us figured it out.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Cool!

Bill

Reply to
Bill

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 22:55:03 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

Here it is in text form. www.blackandd

that doesn't work for you then try adding the http:// at the beginning. If it's too much bother, Doug's wife won herself an 18v cordless Black and Decker tool set.

Reply to
Upscale

Nice..........You suck

What is she going to build for you? That new deck?

Allen

Reply to
allen476

Doug,

Nice prize. Wish our picnics had the same. Best we get is free food. Hope you get to use it on many nice projects.

`Casper

Reply to
Casper

Try this Lew. The last couple of lines were below the highlighted link.

's actually a real nice Harry homeowner/ amateur set. I've been using the 12v Firestorm drill-n-drive for medium applications for a long time. 6-7 years. The tools last a lot longer than the batteries. Out of the 4 drills, I still own 3 and have gone thru 6-8 batteries.

RP

Reply to
RP