Milescraft customer service A+

I just got their design/Inlay kit #1207 and it had a duplicate of one part and a missing part. Called them up, "No problem sir we'll send that part right out to you".

Nice to know that there are a few companies out there that still have customer service.

not affiliated, etc., etc.

give them a look, most places carry their tools

Limp Arbor

comments on companies:

I now (after extracting my foot from my mouth a few times) wait until the part arrives, if it does, and if it's the right part, before posting.. YMWV

More important, IMHO, is that we post these positive comments as well as the bitchy ones..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Good point. I was just impressed that a person who spoke English answered the phone and I didn't have to s p e a k s l o w l y for her to understand me.

I don't have the time to post *all* of the bad ones. Unless,... I scan in the yellow pages and post to ABPW...

I'll be back in a few hours

Reply to
Limp Arbor

The missing part came in the mail the other day so Milescraft came through with their customer service.

Reply to
Limp Arbor

Cool.. glad that it worked out..