Merry Christmas

I would like to wih all of my woodworking friends a very Merry Christmas and the Compliments of the Season. Those who get presents other than ties and underpants I hope that the present is exactly what they want for their workshop! Ken

Reply to
boonie

"boonie" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@quaff.hinet.net.au:

Same to you, Boonie!

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill

I wanted Peace on Earth, but maybe next next election...

Reply to
Phisherman

Given the second phrase of your sentence, it sounds like you are wanting appeasement on Earth.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Peace, love and joy to every one.

Reply to