matchstick harleys

I just want some honest feedback about my matchstick harley art, either pos or negative, about my art, and also how could a person sell something like this other then ebay, anybody else in the group do any kind of matchstick, to see the pictures of my harleys click on down below, and is it ok to post at this goup first time thanks,

sincerly, dean baker

baker

I'm not into Harleys, but that piece looks great. The workmanship looks good and it seems like a unique item. I'll bet a HD fanatic would love one.

A direct website, via catalogs catering to HD enthusiasts, or at biker events and shows? Stock car races and car shows might also be good places. At events, a card with a good photo and the web address could prove to be a good marketing tool.

Offering up a freebie as a charity fund raiser raffle prize at a local event might also be a good marketing tool. I know my buddies who ride bikes with engines seem to always be at charity rides. A tax pro could instruct you if and how to write off the value of the donation.

Start a buzz about them, make sure to attach YOUR BRAND NAME! Is a West Coast or Orange County chopper simply another custom bike? Those guys all started small.

This book:

might also have some ideas. Check your local library for it.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

thanks for the feedback barry and your sound advice that was very helpful,

sincerly, dean baker

baker

motorcycles but not all motorcycles are Harleys. I don't see and brand identification. Also, be caution of copyright infringements.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

they can use them as promotions, gifts on sale of a bike, etc..

Reply to
mac davis