Making bench dogs for less than 1$

I've been saving a few to make lock picks...

Reply to
Larry Kraus

Father Haskell

I was doing okay until I got to the part about, "Drill a whole...." A whole what?

I bought some aluminum bench dogs years ago, cost a few bucks each. When something is that cheap it's hard to get motivated about making some, it's not like $15 Veritas dogs are the only game in town.

Reply to
DGDevin