Looking forward to seeing again.

I am looking forward to my cataract surgery. Unfortunately I had a complication in the pre-check process that prevents me from getting the full vision lens. They will only be able to provide vision...

I have not been doing much woodworking the last few weeks as the vision has dramatically declined, and without a job my drive to get anything done is diminishing.

Funny when I don't have the time I get things done just slowly. With the time I don't have the money and start conserving everything. I get a little done daily. But not at the rate I was when I first became unemployed. It's been a daily grind just looking for a freaking job.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Hoping for the best, for you, on all counts, vision/surgery, employment and woodworking. Hang in there.

Sonny

Reply to
cedarsonny

woodworking. Hang in there.

Thanks.

Reply to
tiredofspam

tiredofspam wrote in news:cL6dnRtyqcZJQpDNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net:

Hang in there ToS! The vision will get dramatically better (parents had the surgeries). The rest will come later. Are you on the other end of

208 (near 287) as I am (near 17 &4)?
Reply to
Han

diminishing.

Keep that chin high, Bubba! You've shown enough stuff around here that it's a good bet the damn speed bumps won't slow you down long. And good luck with that surgery ...

Reply to
Swingman

Han, Tos is off Rt 78 near PA. I'm off 208 near 287.

Reply to
tommyboy

No I am near Clinton.. 78 by PA.. I am 3 miles from PA.

I used to live up in your neck of the woods by Rutherford.

Reply to
tiredofspam