Looking For An Owner's Manual

I just picked up a Craftsman 6 1/8in jointer/planer model number 113-206933. I've looked around on Sear's web site and on an old time tool web site and cannot find a manual for this jointer. Any ideas? I appreciate any feedback.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Do what I did when I recently purchased an older RAS. Call the manufacturer and ask. They might just sned one to you for free.

Chris Mooney

Reply to
Christopher Mooney

This is an e mail address, They should have a copy for you. snipped-for-privacy@ridgidwoodworking.com Tony D.

Reply to
Anthony Diodati

Mike,

Back in the early 1990's I was able to have Emerson Electric (the manufacturer of most of the early craftsman stationary tools) fax me more than a couple original owners manual. Contact their Special Products Division. The world headquarters is

8100 West Florissant Avenue, Saint Louis, MO 63136 (314) 553-2000

Their Fax number at that time at the special products division was

1-800-525-7248 and the phone number on the cover sheet was 314-595-1376

Good Luck

Reply to
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Wood

In news:btvqno$c199h$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-100220.news.uni-berlin.de, Mike Marlow burped and spewed forth the following:

My thanks to the guys who replied. I have an even older Sears jointer that I was going to put together and at one time I thought for sure I had found a site that contained manuals for a huge amount of older Sears Craftsman products - doggoned if I can find it now. Oh well - that site did not have a manual for the other jointer I have so it'd have just been my luck that I would not find a manual on-line for this jointer, either. I do appreciate the feedback and will see what I can get from some of the options suggested by those who replied.

-Mike-

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Did you try

? I found everything I needed for a 40+ year old Craftsman table saw!

-- In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!

Reply to
Bob

Go to www3.sears.com. The manual P/N is 67096 and it will cost you $7.49. You might find it on OWWM for a free download.

Tom

Reply to
Tom