Looking for a fench for an old Sears Bandsaw

I wonder if anyone has a fence for an old Sears bandsaw they'd like to sell. The model number is 113.248320.

It works great. I got it cheap. But it would be real nice if I could find a fence because there's no place to clamp on one side.

Also, if anyone has any tips on the care or use of this particular model, I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Michael

Not sure if this will help....

I used a fence and guide rail from an old benchtop table saw on my Sears Band Saw. I drilled through the front of the bandsaw table and mounted the rail with some bolts and spacers to give the fence room to lock on and slide. The fence only attaches to the rail, not the rear of the table, so I'll sometimes clamp the other end of the fence to keep it from flexing.

It was done so long ago I can't remember what model saw the fence came from.

Reply to
DerbyDad03