Looking for an article from Pop Woodworking

Folks -

Greetings! Well, lots going on - haven't been posting of late due to S/N ratios on the NG.... rats.... but I am stuck and hoping one of you WOODWORKING individuals can lend me a hand.

I am looking for the January 2004 article in Pop Woodworking on tablesawn dovetails and the jig they use. FWW had something similar, but I liked this one better. The good news is that I do have an extensive book and mag library, and I *did* have that issue, but for the life of me, I can't find it. I built the adjustable box joint jig in that issue, and it worked great...

Do any of you have it? Its 3 pages long, starting on pg 52 -

any of you could scan it and shoot me an email of it, or barring that, a photocopy and snail mail, I'd happily pay... My email address is snipped-for-privacy@nosplinter.sbcglobal.net with an obvious editing of the address....

TIA!

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead