FWW article

I've been trying to run down a copy of an article in FWW #25 titled "PRECISION IN JOINERY -- How close is close enough?" by Allan J. Boardman. Unfortunately, my FWW collection starts at #33... and Taunton's web site says that this issue is not available. Can someone provide me with a PDF or JPG copy under fair use...?

Strip the obvious out of my e-mail address...

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

I forgot to check the FWW CD. The article is on the CD but seems to be hosed...pages 69 and 71 are missing lines of text, seemingly at random, that leave the article unintelligible. So I still need a copy...!

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

FWIW, the article you mention is included in the book entitled "Fine Woodworking in Joinery". Maybe a local library can provide it

only one p in my real address / un seul p dans ma véritable adresse

Reply to
Peter Wells

message=20

John,

I had problems with articles on the CD as you describe them with version 6 of Acrobat Reader. With versions 5 and 7 I had no problems.

Uwe

Reply to
Uwe Linke

John,

I had problems with articles on the CD as you describe them with version 6 of Acrobat Reader. With versions 5 and 7 I had no problems.

Uwe

Thanks for the tip... I'll try another version of the reader and see what happens.

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Version 7 fixed the problem... I now have the article!

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin