Looking for FWW article

I vaguely remember an article in FWW within the past year or two about finishing birds eye. Can anyone point me to which edition it was in?

TIA

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Reply to
SteveC1280

Mon, Jan 3, 2005, 10:41pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@aol.comremove (SteveC1280) claims: I vaguely remember an article in FWW within the past year or two about finishing birds eye. Can anyone point me to which edition it was in?

I vaguely remember they have an index on line.

JOAT People without "things" are just intelligent animals.

Reply to
J T

|Mon, Jan 3, 2005, 10:41pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@aol.comremove (SteveC1280) |claims: |I vaguely remember an article in FWW within the past year or two about |finishing birds eye. Can anyone point me to which edition it was in? | | I vaguely remember they have an index on line.

Indeed they do:

it is a sorry excuse for one.

Reply to
Wes Stewart