ANN: Nice Redwood Burl

If you're looking for some top quality Redwood Burl for your projects, come check out a recent addition to our stock. It's Ocean Salvage and bone dry.

A very nice burl attached to a small stump that also has figure. The burl is about 24" x 24" averages 2-4" thick. A finished sample piece is shown so you can see the quality of the figure.

This piece is for sale as is, until I decide what I want to do with it. There is potential for a huge bowl here, as well as other things.

Visit

on the "New Wood Previews" button, then the link for the Redwood Burl. While you're at it, look at some of the other new stuff too.

Y'all keep chippin' away out there, and try not to inhale too much of the shop made dietary fibre. :-)

Rand

Reply to
NO_SPAM_stumpcut