Looking for a set of books - Timber Monographs by Edmondo Palutan

Looking for "Timber Monographs" by Edmondo Palutan

Does anyone have this set of 3 books for sale or know where to buy them? It is a set of three volumes with wood veneer samples and information about the wood types.

CrazyCanuck

Reply to
CrazyCanuck

Have you tried

?

Reply to
George

replying to CrazyCanuck, Radar wrote: I have found these. Are you still looking?

Reply to
Radar

Hi , i have a set of these , would you still be interested ?

Reply to
Pete England

I am interested I have been looking for some time now

Reply to
Dale Scott

Hi Dale , if you send me your email address i can send you some photographs if you'd like ?

Reply to
pete

Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Sinophile71

Hi, Pete - I would be interested in buying the books. Price idea?

Reply to
Sinophile71

Le 30/01/2022 à 07:01, Sinophile71 a écrit :

Look

ck

Reply to
ck