Link belts FS (maybe)

I am thinking of selling link belt material (Power Twist). This is Fenner, the good red stuff. I can sell it for $4.40 LF and would be willing to sell by the inch $.37)(or link ?) plus actual shipping, plus sales tax if you are in Texas, payment by Paypal. Woodworker's supply sells it for $6.99-$6.49lf, Grizzly for $4.99. Depending on demand, the price could drop. If you are interested let me know by email, I will check the wreck often but the postings scroll off pretty quickly so I don't want to miss anyone.

Thanks,

Jamie Norwood

Reply to
Jamien