Link Belt Success

After reading many reviews on the wreck, I finally installed a link belt (red) on my Delta CS. Even though I considered my saw well tuned, it still vibrated a bit, especially with the blade all the way up. After installing the link belt, vibration = 95% gone. Purrrrrrrs like a kitten. Thanks to all who recommended this product.

Dave

Reply to
Dave